CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Eggie!



Of course anyone who knows me knows that I have to have something about my pets on here!  This is our conure parrot Eggbert.  He is a very spoiled little bird and he knows it!  One of his favorite things to do is take showers with Craig.  He loves to sit on Craigs' shoulder and get splashed by the water.  Afterwards he wants you to cuddle with him so he can get warm.  

He makes "kisses" sounds and will come up and give you a kiss.  Sometimes if he bites you and you say ouch he will start to laugh or if we are laughing he will join in.  
He is very shy with strangers and loves to bite them!  The only person he hasn't bit is my dad, they seem to like each other although my dad wont admit it.   He has made it very fun at our house, I have never seen a bird with such a strong personality!  We are a happy little family!

1 comments:

shantel said...

So I can see U figured it out, and of course U can do things that I can't figure out after 3 months of doing this LOL! It looks really cute I'm so excited you all are doing this,it helps me feel connected to life in Utah so thanks :) That sucks about your anniversary!